Friday 11 May 2007

ScrapArtist birthday celebrations have started!



I managed to get over to Scrap Artist before the stampede and download their gorgeous free kit. Its HUGE and full of fabulousness!
One of their birthday challenges is an altered doll. I made a hybrid doll using a old wooden peg and printed digital clothes. I actually are not very keen on altered dolls at all and found this a real challenge to do.I don't like it very much but cutting and pasting is always fun.







I am hoping to link up with the daily photography challenges over at herspace-myspace.blogspot.com. I hope this is OK and they don't think I'm a stalker? the challenge for today was a triangle. I looked all over the house and couldn't find anything triangular so thought I'd make myself a cup of tea while I thought about it .... and there you have it - a pyramid tea bag!




2 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

Welcome to the group - I love your "triangle". Great frame around your picture too!
Aubrey

Unknown said...

LOL great idea to use a teabag!