take one piece of freshly washed and dried Romney fleece, add one pesky Ragdoll cat and it = ultimate comfort. Bloody animal. I'll have to make him a nice bed for the winter with some now.
I've started knitting the Milkweed shawl and are really enjoying it so far. Its a really well written pattern. The MadTosh sock is lovely to work with too:
I bought some fabulous green sock yarn to make another one. Its from Saffron Dyeworks and is really beautifully coloured:
Generally I've done not much more than sleep this week. The pain is more under control. I managed to get to Luke's sports day which was most important. I also managed to win an auction on ebay for 39 Yu Gi Oh magazines for a tenner! so that will keep him busy over the summer holidays.
- take one piece of freshly washed and dried Romney ...
- I've finally finished my little cabled handbag mad...
- a new batt - its only 1oz but I've used handdyed l...
- Here's todays and yesterdays efforts for Tour de F...
- I had a crack at sorting out my Romney fleece toda...
- I received a very big box from the USA the other d...
- ▼ July (6)