Sunday 12 April 2009

I've finished one sock and just done the toe on sock 2. they are fitting really well so pleased with the mix of patterns I've used.



I've bought some lovely sock yarn recently - some JulieSpins in 'Toffee' from a fellow Raveller (thanks Amber!). Its a beautiful colour and just glows:



and some Laughing Yaffle in 'Kayli'. Great service from Laughing Yaffle and I can't wait to knit this up:



I also, despite my big destash, bought some more spinning fibre from Sarah at Babylonglegs. Its a 150g set of merino and merino/silk and I adore the colours. I had a bad migraine last week and it spent 3 days in bed with me cheering me up:


Luke is having a lovely easter. Notice the nose in the lower right hand corner! Mike is out putting the trampoline up for the summer so we can bounce off some of the easter eggs



Had my tooth removed on Tuesday finally. I had to take a photo of it because its just HUGE. apparently the tip was almost in my sinus it was so long. no wonder I've been having problems with the damm thing. Don't scroll down if you aren't fascinated by disgusting things - the ruler is inches not cm's
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

No comments: