Monday 8 September 2008

... and I'm back with my moaning. bet you wish someone would just put me out of my misery. Mike says he's gonna get a block booking for me and the animals at the vet. says it will be worth every penny. nice.
so i've had the migraine from hell since last Wednesday.... god it was bad. And I thus missed going to London for the Knitting show on Saturday (sorry, Sonja ...).

But, as I saved money not going to London, I've done some more cheer up stash enhancement!

This is from Ewe Give Me The Knits in Oz. it could only be an Australian site with a name like that. Makes me laugh everytime I see it. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time when Mandie was updating and snagged these two beauties:



And I got this one this morning from Baby Long Legs aka Sarah on etsy. This is destined to be funky socks for my cold feet:



So now I need some time actually spinning, not just stash enhancing ...

No comments: