Sunday 25 January 2009

I've finally got some decent photos of some superwash BFL (8oz) I got from Wildcraft ages ago. Its Nplyed. I haven't worked out yardage yet but don't think its enough for socks :0(
I love the colours:



I discovered that Wonderwool in on in Wales on the last weekend in April. Mandy is going to come with me so really looking forward to a fibery day out.

The work meeting went well. I'm going back the first week in Feb. Only 3 hrs per day Mon/ Wed/ Fri for 2 weeks, then increasing to 4 hrs for 2 weeks, then 5 hours for 2 weeks, then up to 6 hrs. I went up to see my work colleagues and they were really welcoming and keen for me to come back. I saw some patients I know well and they were very kind and pleased to see me too. But I am a bit terrified about it all really.

No comments: