I've received some really lovely batts from Hobbledehoy as part of the batt club Mike bought me for Xmas. I adore them.
I'm currently knitting a cabled purse from Last Minute Knitted Gifts with some Pigeonroofknits handspun romney - its a beautiful colour and I'm loving how the colours are changing as I knit. I badly overplyed it so its perfect for this item!
I've been wasting time today (like all day today) as have discovered stumbleupon. Its fabulous. I've discovered so many new websites with wonderful stuff on them.
One of the ones I found was The Sheep Market. How cool is that? Luke had a great time watching all the sheep appear!
I love this site Bananca, especially the guinea pig queen!
- My sock is ticking along really nicely. Up to the ...
- I've managed to get some more of my sock done. Not...
- I've started my socks. Will get a photo tomorrow. ...
- here's the Spindlefrog roving (bamboo/soysilk/meri...
- I've just discovered that one of my cousins in NZ ...
- I've received some really lovely batts from Hobble...
- ▼ March (6)