Sunday 12 October 2008

I had a really lovely day at the local spinning guild yesterday. The sun was out so we sat spinning outside - it was really hot and lovely. I finished spinning the lovely batts I received from Helen in the spinner's swap. I've never spun batts before and they were lovely to spin. I've bought some really fine gold thread and some gold beads to knit with it, hopefully into a scarf ...


I've started to spin some handdyed pale blue BFL to ply with the free range colour I spun earlier and its going well ...


and these are going to be my new stripy 'migraine' socks to wear in bed when my head is killing me and my feet are like blocks of ice ...


had a BAD migraine from Wednesday to Saturday morning. Its 'cause I couldn't tolerate the higher dose of gabapentin (> 2700 gives me awful muscle pains and swelling) so saw GP and I'm going to stay on gabapentin at tolerable dose (2100 - 24oo mg) as it helps with the migraine pain and I've started another anti convulsant called lamitrogine which apparently can really help with the aura and stopping actually getting the migraines ..... so here we go again. Feeling a bit spacey today and hungry but hopefully that will wear off ...

1 comment:

BabyLongLegs said...

Hello sweetie!!!

I hope you don't mind, but I borrowed your "Blue Banana" yarn pic off your Flickr to put it on my blog :)

Such a pretty yarn!!!

Big 'uggs

S xXx