Saturday 25 October 2008

way hey! I'm awake again! I've started spinning up some lovely merino from Ewe Give Me The Knits . Its quite roughly spun as my co-ordination is not as good as it could be but the colours are cheering me up no end. Its really beautifully dyed. I'm not sure whether to ply it on itself (I have two braids of 4oz each) or get some/ dye some plain solid to match ...


I also managed to turn the heel on my second sock after struggling to knit a stitch all week which was rewarding

I bought some Sirdar Denim Aran Sport to swatch with a view to using it to make The Great American Aran Afghan . I was going to spin superwash merino or BFL to make it but thought it may tip me over the edge and stop me actually enjoying just knitting it. I don't like all of the squares so have gathered some others off the interweb to mix in with the ones I like.

Luke is not impressed that Sparks has decided to help him out with his computer games.

No comments: